Identifies risk in tenant applicants by uncovering evictions, slow-pay/non-pay, sexual offense convictions – and more.
Xactus’ National Tenant Screening Program validates rental and lease applicants by providing background searches and verification reports for consistent, auditable tracking that protects your company. It includes a national criminal search, national eviction search, SSN search, and single bureau credit report with FICO or Vantage score. Various search options are available to fulfill your tenant screening requirements at the level of depth & breadth that you need.
With an average eviction cost of nearly $3,500, it’s more important than ever to check the background of prospective tenants. Our program sifts through thousands of records in minutes to provide independent renters and property management companies with detailed results on individuals. We then deliver tenant screening through TenantReports.com.
- Go to TenantReports.com and create an account in just a few minutes.
- For small-volume needs, TenantReports.com provides ease-of-setup.
- For large property management companies with higher volume needs, TenantReports.com will customize searches to address each client’s specific needs and budget requirements!
- Through TenantReports.com, Xactus delivers a comprehensive set of searches that integrate with various property management systems.
- Tenant scorecards are available to remove the guesswork out of choosing the most qualified tenant, and customizable online applications are available to protect sensitive data and strengthen consistent internal procedures.
Gain access to a host of search types including, but not limited to:
- County, state, federal, national, international criminal searches
- Credit Report searches
- Driving record searches
- Identity & Person searches
- Global Security WatchLists
- Sexual offense registries