Property Related Services
Xactus offers a full suite of property related services to the equity lending industry. Our web-based ordering platform and highly trained and professional customer service staff help streamline your process, reduce costs, and close a higher volume of loans quicker.
- Property Title Search (Current Owner Report) – Establishes current vested property ownership along with all open encumbrances.
- Master Insurance Policy – Ensures the lender’s lien position with alien insurance policy that uses information obtained from the applicant’s credit file and loan application. Saves time and costs associated with a traditional title search and the clearing of unreleased encumbrances, allowing immediate loan approval and closing. Available nationwide.
- Appraisals – Estimates the market value of the property. Traditional appraisals are prepared on various forms meeting USPAP and FIRREA requirements.
- Property Ownership Search (Legal & Vesting Report) – Provides verification of the vested title ownership in the property along with a copy of the legal description.
- Document Recording – Processes any type of recorded residential real estate documents with the appropriate courthouse, such as Assignments, Releases, Mortgages, Quitclaim Deeds, Transfer Deeds, Warranty Deeds, and more.
- Document Retrieval – Searches for any kind of real estate document recorded at the courthouse and can quickly provide abstracted information or certified copies.