Xactus, the leading verification innovator for the mortgage industry, today announced that it is offering active listing data to help lenders attract new applicants and retain existing relationships.
Active Listing Scan is a monitoring solution that scans residential addresses for changes in listing status, alerting lenders when properties have recently been listed. It leverages a combination of the most comprehensive, continuously updated listing databases available and includes MLS listing data as well as public records from data aggregators.
- Offers coverage for all 50 states – with the highest hit rate in the industry – 97% MLS Coverage and 99% jurisdictional coverage
- Enables the examination of current servicing customers as well as non-customer lists
- Helps reduce attrition and boost retention as current customers buy new homes and new homeowners move into your customers’ recently sold homes
- Alerts loan servicers to possible short sales
- Utilizes non-FCRA data – no firm offer required
- Details listing date, listing price, broker contact information, changes in listing status, and average number of days on market for the neighborhood
“It’s no secret – today’s market is extremely tight and competitive. At Xactus, we have an unrivaled commitment to our customer’s success and are working diligently to offer solutions like Active Listing Scan that will help them close more loans more quickly,” said Michael Crockett, Chief Data Officer of Xactus.
Xactus is the new name for the recently merged family of companies that includes Credit Plus, Universal Credit Services, CIS Credit Solutions, Avantus, and DataFacts Lending Solutions.
Xactus is the leading verification innovator for the mortgage industry. The company has over 6,500 clients ranging from the largest bank and non-bank mortgage originators to credit unions and mortgage brokers. With 12 operation centers across the U.S., Xactus collaborates closely with its clients to digitally integrate a 360° approach to verification across their workflows. As a result, lenders can easily access the technology necessary to meet consumer demands for a modern mortgage experience with industry-leading speed, reliability, and accuracy – while also closing more loans more quickly with greater profitability.