Business Account Monitoring
Use Business Account Monitoring To Manage Accounts More Effectively, Boost Collection Outcomes & Decrease Delinquencies
With Xactus’ Business Account Monitoring service tools, you can monitor specific accounts or your entire customer portfolio for changes to financial health, credit scores, public record filings, etc. Receive customized, automated alerts on numerous criteria to help you identify emerging account risks and potential opportunities.
Are you currently using account monitoring to watch for key changes to your customer accounts? If not, you should be.
Learn of important negative and positive events in your customers’ credit profiles to identify possible future risk as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities:
- Credit score changes
- Payment behavior changes
- Payment ratio changes
- Public record filings – such as liens, judgments and bankruptcies
Detect early signs of trouble on your business accounts by monitoring portfolios
- Receive automated alerts on any negative or positive account changes to take proactive steps to assist customers, reduce account delinquency and improve collection outcomes.
- Save time with consolidated, customized alerts containing only information and actionable insights that are relevant to pertinent individuals in your company
- Set the frequency of alerts and thresholds to meet your needs. Your settings determine when an alert is generated (ex., if score changes by >5%)
- Identify risks and opportunities within your portfolio.
- Maximize Profits – Reduce delinquencies and write-offs to maximize net revenue by reviewing up-to-date information on your customers.
- Save Time & Money – Focus your time on only those customers who pose a credit risk or show potential for additional revenue. Portfolio scoring allows you to review your entire portfolio in a fraction of the time, freeing up your credit team to address other needs.
- Refine Credit Policy – Receive a comprehensive view of businesses, or owners, or both so you can identify trends in your portfolio and drive changes to your credit policy and practices.
C-suite executives are responsible for overseeing corporate entities on a macro level. Xactus’ Portfolio View solution is a suite of high-value analytical reports that provide sophisticated data visualization tools which offer insights to help business leaders drive action. Portfolio View reports include three essential components:
- Credit risk statistics – Two different scores are provided, Intelliscore V2 Plus, which predicts the likelihood for default, and the Financial Stability Risk Score, which predicts the probability of delinquency. The scores range from 0-100 (the higher the score, the lower the risk) and let companies see how many businesses within their portfolios fall within those different ranges.
- Public record statistics – This data is applied against several public record and collection indexes and shows judgment trends, UCC counts, lien trends, and collection counts.
- Industry classification statistics – This data breaks a portfolio down into two categories: benchmarks against the Department of Labor’s major industries and the top 10 industry sectors found within the company’s portfolio – along with risk scores for those particular industries.
Portfolio View Helps Companies:
- Protect their bottom line
- Clearly see areas/industries where growth is possible
- Identify trends in data and react accordingly